[R-SIG-Finance] Formely known Rbloomberg package

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:01:08 CET 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Anil Bishnoie <reech2.anil at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>           As Blopen API,emul and rblapi etc. are very useful ,It will be gr8 if a  VM be formed and stacked in pub domain for download for future testing/use.
>
> Thx
> Anil

+1 . I am on it. I first need to further improve my knowledge in the
way we can do all thins platform independent and see with the emul
project maintainer how we can improve his work. Unfortunately for us,
he is busy working for a hedge in NY and doesn't know nothing  about
R. But it would make sense to gather everything in one place.
Sorry for my n00biness, but what is a VM ?