[R-SIG-Finance] Formely known Rbloomberg package

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:18:45 CET 2014

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Whit Armstrong
<armstrong.whit at gmail.com> wrote:
> The version from John's gihub repo should work.
>
> https://github.com/johnlaing/blpwrapper
>
> There is also a less reliable and less feature complete c++ version here
> which I've been working on here:
> https://github.com/armstrtw/Rblpapi
>
> I expect to cut this package over to an RCPP_MODULE fairly soon, which will
> hopefully make it a bit more robust.

Thank you Whit for your prompt answer. I will have a close look at
your github as for some reasons I want to work only with Bloom.
I have an API emulator to use during the development phase [1] and my
first task is to test : retrieve data with R, compute them immediately
(live ) or stock them in a data base for end of day computing.

We can of course stay in touch in case we can help each other.

[1]https://bemu.codeplex.com/