[R-SIG-Finance] Exporting IB Reuters Fundamental Data to Excel

oskoui andrewoskoui at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 05:07:19 CET 2013

I'm trying to get the reuters fundamental data for about 100 companies into
excel spreadsheets and it appears that the only way to do that is through
the Interactive Brokers API.  Is there an easy way to do this using R and
the IBrokers package?

Is there a better way besides R to go about what I'm attempting?  I have no
experience with R, but I'm willing to teach myself if this is the best
solution.