[R-SIG-Finance] [rugarch] error in ugarchfit due to external regressors

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Mon Nov 25 22:44:27 CET 2013

I searched my code and the error message you provide does not link back
to the sequence of commands you have used.
- the "ugarchfit" function will not thrown an error starting
"ugarchfilter" (unless you have fixed all the parameters in the
specification which you have not done).
- The error has expected parameters for the ma order ending at 9 which
cannot be the case since you have used 19 in your specification.

What version of rugarch are you using?

-Alexios