[R-SIG-Finance] AGARCH + rugarch

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Nov 20 01:57:16 CET 2013

Sentana (1995) actually worked out more thoroughly the details of this
model which he called quadratic ARCH (QGARCH).

This is not implemented in rugarch. For asymmetric response to shocks
try the GJR (gjrGARCH), TGARCH (model="fGARCH", submodel="TGARCH")
or NAGARCH (model="fGARCH", submodel="NAGARCH")...among others.
If you provide compelling evidence why this model merits inclusion I
will consider it.

Regards,

Alexios