[R-SIG-Finance] How to interpret this formula?

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 22:03:14 CEST 2013

I'll admit it seems rather fishy --
impossible perhaps to have something 'implied' by the option price without the option price in the formula -- but it's a hair off-topic for an _R_ finance list.

Perhaps quant stackexchange would work? But unless you're willing to share your reference, I doubt folks there will be able to help you much.

In general, if you want folks to help you understand what you are reading you should tell them what you are reading in the question.

Michael