[R-SIG-Finance] Options solution?

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 02:15:05 CEST 2013

That's interesting and I will explore. Thanks. My interest lies in
really short-term options where often the BS values don't seem to make
a lot of sense, so I am looking into different modeling methods. This
was all inspired by the discovery of decent liquidity in the weekly
options and the sort of Xmas-like idea of an expiration a week. Any
thoughts on analysing very sort-term options in R very welcome.

Best,

     John