[R-SIG-Finance] A question regarding the mcsGARCH model coding

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Tue Sep 10 04:29:43 CEST 2013

You've really not provided enough information for me to help you.
I suggest:

1. Read the vignette
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rugarch/index.html) entry on the
mcsGARCH model which provides instructions on how to format and supply
the DailyVar data (which must be of type xts and matched to the dates of
the data).
2. Make sure you set your timezone.
3. Don't just run the blog code (which last time I checked works just
fine), but try to see how the data is used and time indices matched.

Regards,
Alexios