[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch memory overload

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Fri Sep 6 19:54:32 CEST 2013

I'm not sure what a very large panel data set has to do with rugarch
which is for univariate estimation, nor how parallel processing comes
into it with respect to the 'ugarchfit' functionality.

Please describe the dimensions of "data", the "spec" used, as well as
the results of running : sessionInfo()

Regards,

Alexios