[R-SIG-Finance] Embarassingly Simple Questions on rmgarch

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Tue Aug 13 16:54:36 CEST 2013

Hi Bob,

The rmgarch.tests folder is in the src distribution (tarball). Just
download it from CRAN and unpack/extract.

I've installed it on Fedora 19 without problem...you do need to follow
the instructions of Rmpfr/Bessel/fftw on installing the required
dependencies first (see their readme files in the src installation).

Regards,
Alexios