[R-SIG-Finance] Creating trading reports in pdf?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:55:28 CEST 2013

Hi,
   Very generic question. I've developed some R code that trades
stocks on daily bars. The R code takes about 10-15 minutes to run on 5
years of data, generates a few charts, a few data.frames, a few
matrices, etc.

   I'd like to find a way to get this stuff into a single,
esthetically readable PDF file. To this end I've been fiddling with
the pdf command but not making much headway.

   Is there by chance a good link for info/examples/etc. on this subject?

Thanks,
Mark