[R-SIG-Finance] Parma Package specifically, parmaspec

Alexios Ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Thu Aug 8 19:41:44 CEST 2013

Hi Steve,

'parmaspec' only defines the setup/specification. It is the 'parmasolve' function which does the optimization....look at the 'solver.control' option with which you can pass additional options to the nloptr or cmaes solvers (for NLP and GNLP type problems respectively)...for GLPK (LP and MILP) there are no options.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Alexios

Sent from my iPhone