[R-SIG-Finance] Do the blotter demos work?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 00:06:48 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Joshua Ulrich <josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Thanks for noticing this.  It was a separate issue in updateAcct that
> was hidden by the timezone issue.  Should be fixed in rev1484.
>
> Best,
> --
> Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
> FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com

Hey Joshua,
   Thanks for looking into this and no worries about the delay.

   Question: I'm working in R-Studio in Windows 7. When I look at the
packages tab it says my version of blotter is 0.8.14 and no updates
appear to be available. (Or rather, I did whatever updates it offered
and that's the version I have. Anyway, I think I downgraded R to
version 2.15.3 back when I was trying this stuff out. I'd like to move
to a newer version if it's supported. Maybe I just need to wait a few
days for your newer package to show up on CRAN @ Bezerkley? Inputs?

Thanks,
Mark