[R-SIG-Finance] Clustering

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 16:19:38 CEST 2013

Good morning,

I am interested in doing some work on clustering stocks and would like
to chat with anyone who has had some experience in the area. I am
primarily interested in creating industry groups from larger lists of
stocks. We already do this is a semi numerical manner, so I have a lot
of experience with the issues. R offers several approaches and I am
hoping not to have to explore them all. Off list is fine if you
prefer.

Thanks,

      John -- who is really sorry that he missed the conference, but
the daughter only graduates from college once

--
John Bollinger
www.BollingerBands.com