[R-SIG-Finance] Cointegration question.

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Fri Jun 14 18:14:12 CEST 2013

Please don't repost.  If someone has the answer to your question and
feels like helping, they will.

The most common problem we see in the list archives when questions like
this arise is that people are trying to test stationarity and
cointegration on prices rather than on returns.

However, you haven't actually provided reproducible data with your
partial code, so without that I'm just guessing.

  - Brian