[R-SIG-Finance] options data

Dominykas Grigonis dominykasgrigonis at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:12:25 CEST 2013

The only option I know via R is yahoo finance.
there is a function, that does it for you.
getOptionChain("AAPL", Exp="2013-10")

as for implied vols… Have to write your own functions. Use bloomberg otherwise. R has a nice interface to it via package RBloomberg or sty

Kind regards,--
Dominykas Grigonis