[R-SIG-Finance] List behavour on R-SIG-Finance

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu May 23 17:21:31 CEST 2013

On 22 May 2013 at 15:59, Peter Allington wrote:
| do not get confused: I answered with my friends account.

That is not tolerated here. We, just like the main R lists, strongly prefer that you

     a) post under your real name and
     b) preferably use a signature block providing additional identification.

Moreover, I happened to have been informed today that you have just been
thrown off two related, popular, non-email "Q and A" sites (I won't say more)
for exhibiting this type of behaviour (and then some).

We will not tolerate it either.

You have been in an excessive exchange with Alexios, who patiently took time
from actually working on his packages, to tell to a) slow down and not post
excessively and b) do some research yourself.  You have not done either.

Please change your behaviour, or risk being ignored and/or expelled.

Dirk
(acting as listmaster)