[R-SIG-Finance] Do the blotter demos work?

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:04:50 CEST 2013

The "longtrend" and "turtles" demos appear to be broken by recent
changes to xts and quantmod (regarding timezone issues with
Date-classed indexes).  I don't have time to work on a fix at the
moment, but wanted to answer in case others might investigate and work
on a patch.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich