[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch VaR calculation "manually"

Neuman Co neumancohu at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:28:54 CEST 2013

I mean, I only try to get the one-step ahead in-sample predictions. So
I do NOT want to leave out any observations in the estimation stage? I
want to use all observations, estimate the GARCH and use the estimated
parameters and data to get one step ahead in sample predictions so I
can use these one-step-ahead-in-sample predictions of my cond.
volatility and cond. mean to calculate the VaR.