[R-SIG-Finance] quantstrat add.indicator change (mktdata) to (mktdata)[, 1]

Rob Schmidt roschm at ymail.com
Sat Apr 13 22:51:06 CEST 2013

Hi All,

As the world marches forward, my newbie quantstrat examples have become
broken.  (How dare they change anything!)  I was unaware, so thanks to Scott
Schmidt for pointing out that functions of mktdata in the add.indicator
command now have a column specified.  For example Cl(mktdata) becomes
Cl(mktdata)[,1].  Also we should update to the latest versions like I
finally did.

Best regards,

Rob