[R-SIG-Finance] quantstrat newbie sigFormula example

Rob Schmidt roschm at ymail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:49:32 CET 2013

Hi Brian,

Yes, please feel free to modify this file in any way and use it for any
purpose.  I am honored to think that my little contribution may add a bit to
all the wonderful work that you guys have done.  Also, thank you for taking
the time to explain how this all works and what is going on behind the
scenes.  I was getting the feeling that there was a good reason for doing it
the way that you do and that these "simplified" methods had to have a
drawback.

Best regards,

Rob