[R-SIG-Finance] Monte Carlo Simulation

Patrick Burns patrick at burns-stat.com
Thu Feb 21 12:39:24 CET 2013

Dave,

You are certainly proposing a resampling
operation, whether it is bootstrapping
depends on how you go about the selection
process.  One reference is:

http://www.burns-stat.com/documents/tutorials/the-statistical-bootstrap-and-other-resampling-methods-2/

I suspect that it might be easier for you
to just write the loop yourself rather than
trying to fit what you want into someone else's
framework.

Pat