[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers Risk Management Backend Solution Help with twsPortfolioValue

JohnnyPaper brad.saterfiel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:07:37 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

Shame on me.  A couple of things: 1) I left out a key as.numeric() variable
coercion, and 2) the Sys.sleep(1) seems to be very important.  However, I
was able to have it run as it was seemingly intended with both the ES and NQ
contracts traded at the same time.  I have updated the code for the equities
trading tomorrow.  Hopefully everything is rather smooth.

Thanks again for all the help.

Kind Regards,

Brad