[R-SIG-Finance] QRMlib not in R version 2.15.1

Harris Butler c10harris.butler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:09:52 CET 2013

It appears that the package QRMlib is deprecated, but there is a very
similar looking package called QRM:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/QRM/index.html

I hope that helps, I do not know if it has the same functions or not,
but they both claim to accompany the same book.
--
Cheers,

Harris Butler