[R-SIG-Finance] Fitting RSLN models

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:02:53 CET 2013

Sorry for the html, I'm having a hell of a time getting gmail to
consistently send plain text.

Looks like the code has been removed in Rev. 8.  You can still get
Rev. 7, but since the author removed the code, maybe you don't want it
afterall?

svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/rsln/@7

If the above line doesn't make sense, see

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11105131/cannot-install-r-forge-package-using-install-packages/11105132#11105132

Garrett