[R-SIG-Finance] Installed quantstrat along with blotter and FinancialInstrument but seems I'm missing .instrument

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:09:20 CET 2013

I sent the e-mail to you directly and did not copy the list.  This is
a mailing list.  nabble makes it look like an online forum, but it is
not.  Most people receive and reply to messages as e-mails not with
nabble.

Since you mention it on-list, and people are curious beings, here's what I sent:

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM, rquantnoob <kpomichowski at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm following quantstrat-I.pdf by Guy Yollin to learn the language.

With all due respect to Mr. Yollin and the authors of the packages
outlined in that (now outdated) pdf, a better place to start learning
R is "An Introduction to R"
(http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf).

Garrett