[R-SIG-Finance] Installed quantstrat along with blotter and FinancialInstrument but seems I'm missing .instrument

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:04:13 CET 2013

The .instrument environment is now stored in the FinancialInstrument
NAMESPACE.

.instrument is now FinancialInstrument:::.instrument

 I don't know what the rest of the pdf does, so I'm not sure what's
keeping you from following through.  I suppose you could do this
assignment

.instrument <- FinancialInstrument:::.instrument

I'd guess that will make things work for you since environments are by
reference, but it's probably necessary.  What specifically is holding
you back?

Garrett