[R-SIG-Finance] NA's in xts object index

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:37:53 CET 2012

Hi Muhammad,

It is nearly impossible to help if you do not provide a minimal,
reproducible example that demonstrates this behavior.  This post on
Stackoverflow provides helpful instructions:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

It would also help if you follow the "Surprising behavior and bugs"
section of the posting guide:
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Best,
--