[R-SIG-Finance] Futures data

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 05:21:38 CET 2012

Chinmay,

The trading blox data has a column called Unadjusted close.  The user
is free to use that column.  Also, it is trivial to un-adjust the
Open, High, and Low as well.  And, there is a column showing which
contract is being used for each row which makes it trivial to
re-adjust prices however you see fit, or not at all.

Garrett