[R-SIG-Finance] Finding the Feasible Region of a Generic Mean-Variance, Problem (Robert Harlow)

jkaprich at gmail.com jkaprich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:17:29 CET 2012

I am new to fPortfolioAdvanced. Whenever I attempt to implement feasibleHull or feasibleSet I see the following ...

Compute pairwise frontier for ...
Pair: 1 2

## omit other pair listings and finish with ... ###

Pair: 7 9

Error in approx(coord[,2], coord[,1], xout = returns) :
Need at least two non-NA values to interpolate

Was hoping someone could help me trouble-shoot this error.

(My apologies if this is an overly simplistic or inappropriate question for this group.)

Sent from my iPhone