[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch and copulas

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Nov 21 10:50:36 CET 2012

This is not really a reproducible example...nevertheless, I am guessing
you are trying to generate the final point of the path at
simulation_time "horizon".
What you are forgetting is that the values in "simulation$seriesSim" are
returns, so doing "exp(diffinv(test))[2]" on the last value (horizon) is
meaningless. What you want (probably) is:

... at simulation$seriesSim[1:horizon,1]
one_simul[,i] <- tail(exp(diffinv(test)), 1)

-Alexios