[R-SIG-Finance] Yahoo data download

FJ M chicagobrownblue at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:02:14 CET 2012

Auto Manuf-Major (^YHOh735) on the Yahoo Finance website has no historical data. You should probably check Yahoo Finance for known issues. If it does not exist, report the problem to Yahoo Finance.
For what it's worth, index MSCI does show historical data. S&P 500 cash index was also working this weekend. So it does seem like it is narrowly related to the sector indices.
GL
Frank
Chicago