[R-SIG-Finance] adjustOHLC discrepancy

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:34:11 CET 2012

Hi Henry,

I've incorporated your patch(es) into quantmod, revision 585 on R-Forge.

Also, please note that R-SIG-Finance is a mailing list and Nabble does
not include the context of the discussion in your replies, which may
be frustrating for people who follow the list in their mail client and
not on Nabble.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich