[R-SIG-Finance] Get forecasted sigmas of ugarchforecast() functions

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Sat Oct 27 15:52:32 CEST 2012

Read the documentation on the available methods to work with the
returned object of class uGARCHforecast:
?'uGARCHforecast-class'

In particular, the "as.data.frame" method which takes additional
arguments e.g. as.data.frame(forecast, which = "sigma").
Also available for more complicated forecast setups is the "as.array"
and "as.list" methods.

-Alexios