[R-SIG-Finance] adjustOHLC discrepancy

henry.bee at gmail.com henry.bee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:25:36 CEST 2012

Hi Josh,

If you recall in one of our recent exchanges you suggested a way to load
multiple symbols for adjustOHLC. This worked fine until I updated the
adjustOHLC to the latest version a couple of days ago to r583.

For example, now when using

for (s in symbols) {
  assign(tolower(s), adjustOHLC(get(s), symbol.name=s))
}

Gives the following error:

Error in try.xts(splits, error = stop("\"as.xts(splits)\" failed")) :
  "as.xts(splits)" failed

I'm wondering if it's your update that's causing the error? In the meantime
I'll revert to the previous version.

Best,

Henry