[R-SIG-Finance] Backtesting with ugarchroll( )

Alexios Ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Tue Oct 23 19:42:39 CEST 2012

Since version 1.0-11, the ugarchroll function only allows a rolling 1 ahead forecast (see Changelog). The alternative had become too complicated to accommodate in this function...you can however wrap your own rolling n-ahead function by combining ugarchfit and ugarchforecast.

-Alexios

Sent from my iPhone