[R-SIG-Finance] Regarding availability of TTR/Quantmod etc for RV2.15.1

gunjan narulkar gunjan_narulkar at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 10:46:36 CEST 2012

My apologies. I should have given that information to start with.

Command used: install.packages("quantmod")

Error: package ‘quantmod’ is not available (for R version 2.15.1)

sessionInfo() output:
R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_India.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_India.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_India.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_India.1252

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base

[1] tools_2.15.1

Please let me know if there is any other detail that I've left out.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Gunjan