[R-SIG-Finance] [R] RTAQ - convert function: warning causes incorrect loading of data

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:52:22 CEST 2012

I'm forwarding this to the R-SIG-Finance list, where ou'll have a more
specialized audience.

In the meanwhile, you may wish to look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Finally, I note you're posting from Nabble. Please do include context in
your reply -- I don't believe Nabble does this automatically, so
you'll need to manually include it. Most of the regular respondents on
these lists don't use Nabble -- it is a _mailing list_ after all -- so
we don't get the forum view you do, only emails of the individual
posts. Combine that with the high volume of posts, and it's quite
difficult to trace a discussion if we all don't make sure to include
context.

Cheers,
Michael