[R-SIG-Finance] Removing instruments...

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:09:28 CEST 2012

I have been playing with exchange_rate(..)

Having called, for example,

currency("CAD")
currency("AUD")
exchange_rate("AUDCAD", currency="CAD", counter_currency="AUD")

All good so far.

How do I delete the exchange_rate AUDCAD when I am done with it?

cheers
Worik

--
it does not matter                      I think that I shall never see
how much I dig and dig                    A billboard lovely as a tree