[R-SIG-Finance] Equities Data

Ralph Vince rvince99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:45:26 CEST 2012

I don't think this is going to do what I'm trying to accomplish here,
which is determine the next, future, pending ex-date for dividends or
splits, if there is one announced, so that I can prepare the systems
for this in advance. It seems to be an nasty problem and  I'm trying
to get out of maintaining this by hand!