[R-SIG-Finance] Equities Data

Ralph Vince rvince99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:02:46 CEST 2012

Thanks for the replies. I'm not looking for data adjusted for splits
and dividends, but rather the ex-dates when the dividend or split will
be affecting prices, and the amount of the dividends/ splits. It
appears Yahoo finance might have this information, Im just not sure
how, in R, to extract anything other than prices in R. Ralph Vince