[R-SIG-Finance] Tr: IBrokers - Instable TWS ? - No idea ?

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:03:11 CEST 2012

This isn't really an R question, or even a question for that matter.

You'll need to provide (off list) something reproducible but note that support is somewhat "self serve", or may be possible on a paid basis, but won't be automatic.

Demo is far from fully functional, paper is closer and live is once again different.  The underlying code is the same but the TWS may not be offering the same response. You are also strongly advised to understand the internals of IBrokers and the raw API before using it. Package won't enforce your understanding, the market will :-)

Jeff

Jeffrey Ryan    |    Founder    |    jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com

www.lemnica.com