[R-SIG-Finance] quantmod bug ?

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Wed Aug 8 17:11:21 CEST 2012

On 08/08/2012 10:05 AM, Olivier MARTIN wrote:
> I recently posted a problem concerning shaded regions with quantmod
> package. More precisely, I used the function addTA with a boolean vector:

As has been posted to this list many times in the past year, development
of graphics in quantmod has moved wholly to chart_Series and add_TA, and
the older chartSeries and addTA are unlikely to get much (any)
attention.  The old code is just too difficult to maintain.

If you can replicate your problem with the newer functions, you're much
more likely to get a response from someone with commit access to the code.

Regards,

   - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson