[R-SIG-Finance] Would you be interested in testing an R package for receiving market data from Thomson Reuters?

Paul Gilbert pgilbert902 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:03:27 CEST 2012

I am a bit confused about what one would need to pay for in the end,
after the free testing. Does the "Coherent Datafeed package" include
re-licencing of the API code from Reuters (possibly something from
https://customers.reuters.com/developer/choosingtherightapi.aspx), or is
that needed too, so the package is just the R part of the mix? I'm
guessing it does not actually include data, for which one would need to
pay Reuters?

Paul