[R-SIG-Finance] Can Anybody Give Me A Help:Using R As a Trade Platform in *nix OS, and even In console/terminal/commandline?

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:49:01 CEST 2012

Take a look at the packages most talked about on this list.  Some ones
that may get you started include quantmod, xts, TTR, quantstrat,
blotter, and IBrokers.

All are non-GUI, and are very powerful for various aspects of a trading system.

I realize that English isn't your native language, but if you could be
more specific in terms of _what_ you want to do once you've looked
over the details of the above packages, many on the list would be glad
to give further guidance.

Best,
Jeff