[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers : quotes from futures combo and reqIds

Stergios Marinopoulos stergios_marinopoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 17:28:17 CEST 2012

I took Garrett's example and tried to get it working using IBrokers.  It's starts writing data to a file as expected, but then the error below is produced and quote data is no longer written to the file.

2 1 320 Error reading request:-'wc' : cause - Unable format field -

Here's the code:

library(IBrokers) ;
tws <- twsConnect(1)
bag <- twsBAG(