[R-SIG-Finance] TSE ticker problems

G See gsee000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:03:32 CEST 2012

I don't think google provides that data in a nice format (i.e. CSV)

If you go to http://www.google.com/finance/historical?q=NYSEARCA:SPY
you can see that on the right side of the page there is a section
called "Export" with a link called "Download to spreadsheet"

However, if you go the analogous page for COS, there is no such link.
http://www.google.com/finance/historical?q=TSE:COS