[R-SIG-Finance] addTxns addfees

Hideyoshi Maeda hideyoshi.maeda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:24:22 CEST 2012

Thanks for your response.

I am aware that addTxn is not vectorized...

but what I am using below is addTxns...(note the 's' after Txn)

This allows transaction data through the TxnData argument

It is, in effect, a vectorised version of addTxn...even the blotter demo from

demo(amzn_test)

uses this....

However unlike the demo...i wanted to include Transaction fees, and wanted to know if this was possible...as the function for addTxns automatically assigns this to zero...