[R-SIG-Finance] RUGARCH eGARCH and variance targeting

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Fri Jun 29 17:44:43 CEST 2012

Some of the bugs with variance.targeting options are still present in
some of the methods. Until that is fixed (in the next update) read the
vignette on how the unconditional variance is calculated for the eGARCH
model (omega/(1-sum(beta))) which you can easily do using the extracted
coefficients.
Also please do not keep attaching datasets to the mailing list.
Bugs/Examples can easily be reproduced using the available pkg datasets
or some randomly generated one.

-Alexios