[R-SIG-Finance] RUGARCH variance targeting issue

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Jun 27 17:16:14 CEST 2012

Hi Stoyan and thanks for catching another one.

Bug quashed (rev.427)

You can also submit bug reports directly to the rugarch bug forum list:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1117

Regards,

Alexios

PS if you want the unconditional variance this can be correctly
recovered by using the "uncvariance" method on the fitted object.